SUGGESTED WEEK’S VISIT TO HAITI
- Day 1: Arrival – Meet at airport/transfer to hotel/with Voyages Lumière representative.
- Day 2: Historic city tour am/Mountain visit OR Gallery/Artisanat tour pm
- Day 3: Tour to Jacmel with overnite
- Day 4 – return to Port-au-Prince
- Day 5 to Cap Haitian/The Citadelle – overnite at Roi Christophe/Cormier Plage/Norm’s Place Guesthouse out in the Labadie Bay
- Day 6 – enjoy the Labadie area – Visit Paradise Cove and see local industries such as making peanut butter, traditional house building etc. OR out on a Catamaran boat visiting local beaches and islands in the Labadie area
- Day 7 return to Port-au-Prince/meet at internal airport/lunch at Sugar Cane Museum and then visit Croix des Bouquets – the metal sculpture village to buy souvenirs.
- Day 8 leave Haiti
AU REVOIR HAITI – we’ll be back!!
José Roy is the Owner/ Manager of Pegasus Diving & Services which operates next to Kaliko Beach Club/Marina on the beach road, going North from Port-au-Prince.
For guided diving excursions on the Côte des Arcadins, snorkelling or fishing trips, the professionals of Pegasus Services are at your disposal for the most wonderful Diving experiences where you will find natural marvels.
For information or reservations with Pegasus Services, contact José Roy, at the following email: email@example.com or call the following numbers: – (509)3624 9486 – (509)3411 4775
Voyages Lumière works along with Pegasus and will be happy to offer the following accompanying services:
- Airport Transfers out to the Côte des Arcadins
- Hotel rooms at Kaliko or in Port-au-Prince
- Transport in Haiti
- Other day trips & tours
Contact us for more information and please indicate “Diving in Haiti: on the subject line of your email.