FANCY A BOAT TRIP TO TAKE YOU FOR THE WEEKEND TO TWO OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACHES IN HAITI?
Friday to Sunday – May 18-20th 2012
As proposed by Voyages Lumière
We plan on showing you MÔLE ST. NICOLAS and LA POINTE OUESTE, on La Gonave
Môle St. Nicolas is the place where Christopher Columbus discovered this island, and is full of historic ruined forts as well as beautiful beaches.
Program is as follows:
- Friday, 7am – leave PauP for Pegasus Diving club, next to Kaliko Beach club, Côte des Arcadins
- 9am – leave Pegasus for Boucan Guinguette at Môle st. Nicolas – cruising up the side of the North coast. Boucan Guinguette is community based - see www.BOUKANGUINGUETTE.com
- Around 2hpm – arrive at Môle St. Nicolas – Welcome beer or soda
- Lunch and relax in the afternoon – swimming, scuba diving or diving*
- 7pm –Dinner at Boucan Guinguette. Choose off the menu, drinks not included
- Evening entertainment will be a Traditional Folklore group
- Saturday – after breakfast you will be invited to join in a guided visit to some historic forts. Afternoon will be time to enjoy the beach,
- Dinner at a local restaurant. Welcome drink offered by Voyages Lumière. The food will be included in the package, but not any other drinks.
- Afterwards a Folklore Dance group will entertain you.
- Sunday – Leave Môle St. Nicolas, travel to Pointe Ouest beach on the island of La Gonave. A sandwich lunch will be given and you can buy cold beers or sodas. After that we will then travel back to Pegasus Diving club
- Return to PauP – goodbye beautiful islands – N-A WE ANKÒ.
This is a very special weekend. Many, many people have asked Voyages Lumière to organise an excursion to both these destinations. We will be traveling by boat there and back, as the route overland is far too long and hard.
The package will include:
- Boat trip – there and back, including visiting Pointe Ouest on La Gonave
- 2 nites accommodation – either tents on the beach of Boucan Guinguette at Raisinier, or hotel accommodation 15 minutes walk away. Breakfast will be at Boucan Guinguette see prices below for different accommodation. There are ONLY 15 places available in tents. First come first served.
- Welcome beer or soda Day 1. Dinner at Boucan Guinguette Day 1
- Guided tour of Fort on Day 2
- Rhum Punch or Fruit punch offered by Voyages Lumière in the evening of Day 2
- Dinner at local restaurant in Môle St. Nicolas Day 2
- Sandwich lunch Day 3
- Transport between the beach and the town of Môle St. Nicolas
Lunches for Day 1/2 – please bring a picnic lunch with you for Day 1 on the boat as we travel up North.
Drinks at the restaurants – both Day 1 & 2 – apart from offered drink.
Scuba diving or diving – scuba diving can be supervised by a scuba diver at Môle or diving by Jose Roy, a Divemaster – costs will be provided. Please advise beforehand!!
THIS PROGRAM/PRICE IS OFFERED ON THE BASIS OF 15 PEOPLE – Less people WILL change the price
THE MAXIMUM NUMBER WE CAN TAKE IS 15 PEOPLE
For any further information and reservations please contact:
JACQUALINE LABROM/VOYAGES LUMIÈRE
On (509) 3607-1321 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned for more Special Events coming up in Haiti with Voyages Lumière…